Maker is vanished

Something that's happening to me after a long time. I am insane. I supposedly all are in this world. I get irritated, I feel sad. How often I try to stay strong but some point crushes me to ash. Then I struggle, toddle , crawl and make an image out of that ash. There is only carbon left now. !! Oh wah, It came out to be something else which was a very different thing from what it was to be perception-ed before.! Which were never seemed to be connected.. The disguised maker hidden in me is vanishing gradually and I'm tied my hands off to just keep looking helplessly. The maker, making me do all these constructions has vanished from me now..!

                                   I am a doll of ash.

Finally, I know what I am writing.

*Pardon for some kind of weird writing*
*That's a way to tell, like there are thousand others*
*Looks Stupid. eh.? I know *


-Sindhu

Comments

Popular Posts