ANGER - How can I control this daemon.?


        Its usually the family members or close friends on whom we don't think too much before showing our anger rather than a colleague or somebody else with whom we socialize daily. Ever wondered why ... ?

        The reason is simple. Its the nature of taking "THESE PEOPLE GRANTED". We know, if we are angry on our dad/mom/best friend/boyfriend/girl friend they are not going to leave us and their behavior will remain the same. This over-confidence of the relationship most usually make us do reckless actions on them when we get angry. 

       The practical thing about anger is that, its not how many times we get angry. Its what we do when we are angry and how it is harming the mental peace of the self and others. But life is really beautiful when we get rid of this baggage, anger. We can put up lot of happiness and sustain the healthy environment around when there is absence of this emotion "ANGER".

         It takes continuous efforts to make something imbibe our my nature. If we try to control our anger for a week and at the end of the week we feel that its not going to happen then we are wrong. It will happen. All It needs is a conscious practice until we start doing it unconsciously. :-) 

        Decide upon one thing what you are going to do when you are angry. Eg: 
1. I will make the person laugh because of whom I am getting angry.
2. I will not get angry but I will find another way to get what I want out of that person. 
3. I am not going to gain anything by getting angry. If he insults me I will insult him back and forget the matter there itself or I will just chuck it or I will tell him I am hurt and I tell him that I expect him not to hurt me again.
4. I will think why the person made me angry. Did I put myself into this situation ? If so, I will be cautious that  I will not repeat the same mistake again.
5. He is abusing me and I am getting angry on him. I will avoid such people in my life and surround myself with good people. 
etc...

There are many ways out. We just have to try one by one patiently and decide what works best for us.

Just remember: 
"I always have control on how I feel and behave. I have tremendous energy to channelize my thinking and my feelings. Its me who will decide whether I will get a way out and achieve what I want or I will be angry and spoil the souls around"

          "Life is about improving how I live it :-) "

                                      Courtesy: Google images

Comments

Popular Posts