He wrote for her

HE wrote for her on that white piece of paper with all of the love for her even though he knew she might never read it in her life again:


" I see you in everything. I feel you in everything. When I open my innermost to myself, I see you there shining like pure white diamonds waiting forever for me without losing their charm. The way you have changed my life is amazing. The way you have exposed myself to me is marvelous. The way you held my baby hands and took me to the tip of the serene green mountains to look down at the beauty of the life's city is unforgettable. You are the god beautifying the smallest of the dust around me. You are the charm where my life thrives. You are everywhere but unseen and immortal. You are the every particle of which I'm built so huge today and standing stiff in-front of the world. You are inseparable from me. In me, you will die with me. Everywhere inside me its filled with the vibrance of peace on the pure soil of the belief that you will be mine forever whatsoever may happen. In me there is strength grown on the pure soil of the belief that you will be mine forever whatsoever may happen. Happiness of having you is not in my arms but in my soul. Happiness of the emptiness of your absence is filled by the memories of your presence.


                                                          I love u"



-Sindhu

Comments

Popular Posts