When it is Real Love....

     Tired from the work, when I return home I need to take the bus. Many times I get annoyed due to the mess that the bus offers me. But when I tune my thoughts the way I want, I could see billion thought triggering things around and I would say I would have missed so many things I if had never got a chance to travel by bus.

     One behavioural observation that provoked deep thoughts in me is what people speak to their boyfriends/girlfriends on phone. I see people speaking hours together with their cellphones stuck on their ears or their headphones into their mouth. And most of them would be fighting with their partner for not calling them, ignoring them or some other such non-sense problems which really is not a problem at all.

     I feel being in relationship should be an uplifting feeling. It should raise your thoughts. The proper blend of two souls should make you happy without reason. It should make you strong and make you feel lively every moment. The love that exists amongst both should set you free of your worries. It should elevate the moral thoughts in you and make you feel that you are important to the other.

"WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE RIGHT ONE, YOU RAISE IN THAT LOVE"

     Feel the love at the same time know the purpose of love. Real love is the sweetest feeling in the world.
Love should be so crazy that It should make you love what you share with the other person. It should be so strong that one moment you are angry on them the other moment you love being angry on them and the same feeling is understood by the other. Woww!! Its such a wonderful feeling..!!!

     I feel those are really lucky who get a very understanding and loving partner. But most of the times we fall for wrong ones before falling for the right ones..;-) And when you fall for right ones you will probably experience atleast one of them below...:O

When you speak to them, those words will yield you RESPECT. Those words will build your love. Those words will make your understanding of each other better. Those words will heel each other. Those words will bind the souls tight. Those words will make you feel the warmth in love. Those words will help bringing the best in you. Those words will have a hand stretched out for you always. Those words fill character in you. Those words will help you realise what you really are and what you are capable of. Those words will patiently wait for you until you smile..:-) Those words will make you feel you are the world to them and trigger your thoughts on how to improve this world to make them feel comfortable and keep happy..:-):-)

"Those words should make you feel to stay in love forever"

"Those conversations should make you feel you are kept in heaven and being protected by your king/queen..:-)"


And I finally feel, if someone speaks crap and insists to speak on phone hours together without purpose, speaking the crappiest thing ever possible, probably its a very useless thing to stay on. ..!!



                        
                            curtsey:http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8090/8474683663_c4c051dd1a.jpg




Comments

Popular Posts