deeper into own thoughts and killing a little of self everytime!

stuck in the whirlpool of my own thoughts
traveling deeper and deeper as every night pass
feeling more distant to the realm of the society
the lonely travel down the unknown sadness
is thrilling as hell for its own good
its additive and high
to travel down deep
so deep that you never wish to return
back to the drama, the strangled slow death of reality
instead stay there deep
dark and the free spirited
sulking into the filth of own thoughts
feeling hopeless to the world, but may be more free to oneself?
depression? meh, its mere a word
I can put a happy face like a hero !
I am a hero of my own world
losing myself to myself and none else
losing into the filth of own thoughts
Its okay, I am living. Truly living
far from the drama of the man made cage
deep into myself, I am truly living.

I'd die too saying, happiness is real when shared...


Comments

Popular Posts