Afraid

I honestly dont know what you think of me, how angry you are on me, how bad you might be feeling within you. FOr she just left me without any sign !! how can she do this ? How can she. I know how you feel my dear. I know how my words and promises are piercing you. Have you ever thought how happy I was with you? May be i was destined not to be with you, to have something that treats me better, feels me special. You never know what you had got and what you lost unless you fall into another woman's hands. I am sure you are gonna feel empty and pale. I dont have a competition with any other woman out there to show how much I can love you, but I honestly write to you, you havnt given enough reasons to hold onto you. My heart wasn't full being with you, I was feared of not loved, not given the magic, afraid every day. afraid like a kid to be with you. I do not believe you. I am destined for a better world.. Thanks.. I wish you all the best.

Afraid.. afraid... afraid :) 

Comments

  1. We provides you one of the best career counsellor in Janakpuri, Delhi, education counsellor in Noida also allover in India. Education counsellor in janakpuri
    http://suvidhaedu.com/courses-search/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts