Do I really need this?? "she thought to herself after a sigh."

When he kicked off his shoes and came straight to me, put me on the bed and lied down into my lap without even properly hugging me.. I was wondering why my man is acting like a kid. He was indeed tired after working so hard to earn for the family. In the dim light of the sunset peeping through our bedroom window, his face was glowing. I looked at his tired closed eyes.. He has made me laugh, he has made me cry.. he is everything I have.. I thought to myself. I sometimes got angry remembering the times when he ignored me and made me feel lonely. Amongst thousands of thoughts running in my mind, I noticed he held my thumb with his fingers.. his eyes still closed. I felt, he is my first child. Such a cute and naughty kid this is.. sleeping peacefully in my lap. My fingers rolled into his hair helplessly caressing him. My mind forgot all the anguish which was sputtering against him. I smiled at this kid. kept watching him as I felt his warm breath against my skin. I lent and pecked him on his rough cheek. I said to myself  "after all you are the one who gave whole zoo in my stomach fucking the butterflies.". Right next moment, I opened my eyes. I saw nothing. There is no window, there is no sunshine, there is no him, there is no love. its so pale. Do I really need this ??

- She thought to herself after a sigh..

Comments

  1. If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

    I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    Thank you! By the way, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bolge and awesome picturers

    kk leatherent erprises
    goat leather manufacturers, Exporter & Suppliers of finished leather, leather. KK Leather Enterprises is an India based Company in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts