Night dream - i name the place as heaven

This is not a dream that keeps me awake in life. Lol. I'm an ultra small human being without a big dream yet.

This was a literal dream I dreamt yesterday. Such a awesome dream. One of its kind !! If I could ever paint the landscape I dreamt, i bet it would have been sold for a lot of money!

There I was. Had gone alone with a sling bag and my lovely black dude, my camera. There where hundreds of people around me scattered all over. I climbed small rocks after which there I could see a huge largely imperfect circular hole in the rocks. The rocks were rugged structures and looked like formations due to years of erosion. I Went up to that circular hole and alas !! When I peep down from there, far about a kilometer deep, I could see clean carribean looking waters stretched far to the infinite. The beach was crystal clear cream colored with few spikes of rocks clustered right at the point below us. And that was suppose to be the other end of the earth ( apparently this crazy "other end of earth " viewpoint was the attractiom of the place which attracted people all around the world ).

As soon as I saw this I was awestruck. Such a breath taking scene ! Most beautiful ever seen in my life. And I don't know how the heck but the rocks we were peeking over from, were wet. As I took my camera and tried to adjust the exposure to capture the landscape my camera I slipped and my camera rolled down. It rolled few feet along the rocks and was about to fall into the deep waters. The girl beside me who was standing ahead of me tried to grab the camera. Like every movie has a villain out of nowhere, the pirahnas ( yes the pirahnas from pirahnas movie , lol ) starting coming towards her seeing thinking that the camera was their prey. Their teeth where as scary as in the movie and they seemed blood hungry. She nastily kicked my camera and ran towards me. Guessed it right. One of the pirhana swallowed my camera, the battery short circuited and the pirhana rolled deep down the waters with lights and fumes from his mouth. Lol

After sometime I found back my camera fallen at the ends of the rock but without the lens cap. Abruptly got up.

Lovely dream. Unforgettable beauty of the place and I name the place as heaven.. :) :) :)

Comments

  1. Nicely written Sindhu... You should write more often... Please drop down the link of your blog if you have written anything recently as FB posts tends to get missed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words Shahasan. I would inbox you the link if I post new ones :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts