Canoe lessons

Yeah. Instructor asked the confident and comfortable people to choose the back seat on the boat and the not so comfortable people in the middle and at the front. So the last stayed person becomes the leader of the boat.

Guessed it right. I took the last seat ;) the two front seaters of my boat din't listen properly to the lessons that our instructor gave. The whole way for 2km I had to repeat and keep instructing the in front of me how to roe their paddle so that we can move front, left, right and back turn. It was exhausting.

As a leader even though I myself was new to canoeing, I should have repeated the instructions to my team before going into the water. Would have saved lot of my energy giving instructions all along the way for 2.5km.

Karma. Leading is not easy because you need to keep your people comfortable, her maximum from them, listen to them, make decisions and be clear... B.p.

Comments

Popular Posts