" Push yourself a little more.."

Yeah. It was very lean. Indeed very very lean stray dog and looking at it I could make out it has given birth to puppies and had come for a walk, mostly in search of food. I had some of the cake which was going to be a waste and I felt its a good idea to give it to the poor dog.

I went into the room to get the cake. As the cream on top of it was of no much use, I removed the cream and came out in search of the dog which was just in front of the window. I dint find the dog now and upon a little search, I found it was taking a turn in the corner moving into another road. I called the dog once and I thought it dint hear. I dint think much about it and nor did I bother to call it again. I was about to go back and keep the cake back, I saw that the dog had heard my call and with a limping leg and a wagging tail it started coming towards me. As it had seen there is something in my hand which I was showing it to her, with a little hope of finding food, a little happiness and with more fear, it faintly walked towards me.

It ate the cake happily wagging its tail and I felt so sorry for it. I decided.


"I will push myself a little more, a little extra when I got to help the needy and the poor next time. This might in no way change my life or my day, but definitely it will change theirs.. alot...."

                               Courtesy: Google images

-Sindhu

Comments

Popular Posts