Practice the positivity..

Though I don't have the right to choose how my life's situation can be, I have the choice for choosing the right people.

Yes, I block the people who induce negativity into me. Not those who insult  me and put me down, for they are actually making me see myself with the barest appreciation. When people insult me with the truth, they help me grow strong. They make me realize my hidden strength to fight and make me win.

But I keep them far who are of no help and no use to me... If I sometimes have to allow them to me, I allow their positivity touch my life but I don't allow their negativity affect me. Positive people really change our life. When we practice to watch for positiveness, many things automatically gets itself arranged into order...

And conscious practice is the only way to mold the attitude. When we practice consciously something which we want to flow from us unconsciously, it really happens. It happens when there is continuous practice on it... Watch out until you reach out...

                            Courtesy: google images

-Sindhu

Comments

Popular Posts