I walk along the edge of the cliff..


Walking along the edge of the cliff
in the scorching heat of the mighty sun
The danger of falling off and become crippled
and worse, just to be dead and vanished into ash
That's what it means like liking him
and he doesn't like you all the times.


Finding the cool spring of water
sometimes here and sometimes there
is what it feels when he gives a glace now and then,
But most of the times I remain thirsty
tired of waiting for him to turn back and look at me.
and I still walk along the edge of the cliff
just for the love of doing it.


I don't have a reason to like him
may be that's what I am made up of.
Just pick one and like them like mad,
no logic, no smartness, no reasoning.
Just for the heck of passion of loving
yearning for the zest of getting lost in love
That's why I walk along the edge of the cliff
in the scorching heat of the mighty sun.... 


-Sindhu

Comments

Popular Posts