Please stay..

Such a hopeless love it was.
Jumped like a kid at your every smile,
yearned like a thirsty beast for your touch.

Your attention was the drug I lived on
Your voice was the magic I wondered on.
For so long you have vanished away
You do I still feel u r mine?
I burnt myself in the love for you
I burdened you for what you where
I have shaken you to your core
I have stabbed you to feel more.

Am I the only one who get drunk on you
And let you go without even kissing you
My sweetheart why do I feel I would never stop loving you
I am in a ever hating trans of the drug dose.
Yes it's you, my drug dose is you.

I fight with myself to keep you at bay
I'm dying my love will you please stay ?

Stay by my side
Stay inside me
Stay around me
Stay everywhere

Sweetheart just stay...
Please don't go away...

~Sindhu



Comments

Popular Posts