I love her....

           I was shocked seeing her right in front of me standing two feet away..!! I was amused and confused at the same time!! I know the fact that she had died an year ago and how am I seeing her alive standing in front of me..!! I did not have a single clue on this. Has she really come back or is this just a imagination? Did she never die at all ? How is she here ?

          Amidst many questions lingering my mind, the fact that she was in front of me overtook all my confusions.She seem to be the same as she was an year ago. No change. Now though I don't remember which colour her dress was, but I clearly remember the black framed specks that she was wearing. The day we both went together on my bike to the doctor for her eye check up passed by my mind when I saw her specks. I could recall how we both waited for our turn in the hospital, how the doctor made her read the numbers from the chart which he had hung on the wall, how she struggled to read those small sized letters at the end of the test... He prescribed new specks number to her and as we both came out of his cabin, we went into the opposite shop to order her brand new specks. That day she had chosen the specks frame taking her own time thinking what looks good on her. She was very happy because I din't force her to choose one soon and had given her enough freedom to chose the specks from any range of price. Later we had come back home on my bike.

           Within few seconds of seeing her I had recalled all those memories related to her black framed specks she has worn. Now she was there in front of me..!! I hugged her and said that I love her very much. When I looked into her eyes I could see her eyes were wet..!.I was not sure why she was crying. Before I could thing the reason for her cry she smiled at me. I held her hands in mine and we both walked slowly further. I was in the " present ".  I was not thinking about future nor the past. I was in love with her. I was happy to see her happy. I felt as if I was the happiest person on the earth at that moment..!!

          But suddenly everything around me started fading. The colours of the trees around me, the floor below my feet everything was fading and within no time everything became blur. I looked at her to make sure that she is with me .! But no..! She was also fading. ! Within a moment I could think anything further she disappeared from my arms. I was sad at what was happening and was confused why all this was happening.
The agony made me open my eyes abruptly and I realised that all those things which were happening were in my dream. !!.

 It was so saddening. My soul was crushed knowing the truth that I can never get her back and show my love to her.
                           
              " I love you forever <3 "

"Life is short. Don't ever lose a chance to show your grandparents how much you love them because they are going to die shortly "
                                               


"The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate is a grandparent  ~ Sam Levelson"

- Sindhu

Comments

  1. Sindhu ....�� life is infinity... It will always stay around the souls u take a form ...very people will meet onez who they love..cherish live n for the wrd thy die...They will meet.. itz soul that universe carries and for ever will.......Happy journey....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts